It couldn't be simpler...just include something cute on your project.
We are sponsored for this challenge by AiFactory, and the prize is 3 digi images.
I've used a cute bunny, just right for Easter, called 'Hunny Bunny' (by Whipper Snapper), which I coloured using watercolour pencils, and then cut out using my Nesties. The papers are from the 'Hippity Hoppity' Scrapbook pad by We R Memory Keepers, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the brads are BasicGrey, and the ribbon is from my stash.
Here are the challenges that I've Piled On!:
- Pile It On! - Cutie Patootie
- CES - Die Cut Crazy (I cut out the image & mat using my Nesties)
- Creative Stamp Friends - Spring
- Digi Doodles - Ribbon & Bows
- Dutch Dare - Celebrations (Easter)
- Prairie Fairy - Spring
- Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
- Sew Many - Spring
- Stamp Something - Spring
- Stamp with Fun - Spring
- Totally Gorjuss - Spring
- Totally Papercrafts - Cute & Cuddly