This one uses 'Bunny Bath' by Penny Black...and some fresh 'spring' coloured spotty papers from the 'Hippity Hoppity' pad by We R Memory Keepers. I distressed all of the edges using my distressing tool, then added some faux stitching with my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The sentiment is from the CCSR set by Papermania, and the flower is one of the last from my Poppicrafts stash.
Challenges for this card:
- Crafty Sentiments - Animals
- Papertake Weekly - 3 of Something (3 Spotty Papers)
- Penny Black Saturday - Spring has Sprung
- Sir Stampalot - Spring (Green, Yellow & Pink)
- Sketchy Thursday - Sketch
- Wags 'N Whiskers - Spring