Thursday, 9 September 2010

You're my cup of tea!

This adorable wee little mouse stamp was a birthday present from my lovely friend Squirrel...he's called 'Teacup Mouse' by High Hopes...I coloured him in weeks ago, but I've only just made him into a card. The papers are from the 'Penny Lane' glitter stack by My Mind's Eye, and a mixture of Prima flowers and paper roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. I used my EK Success 'Diamond Scallop' border punch along the bottom of the image, and made the sentiment on my computer.


Challenges for this card:
I have candy on offer at the moment...if you haven't already entered, you can find all of the info on this post.

9 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Helen. What a beautiful card. Gorgeous delicate colours and that super cute image is just so adorable. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Claire x said...

Lovely card with great colours and the mouse is adorable! Hugs, Claire x

Nicola said...

Awe what a cute image Helen, love your soft colouration and gorgeous papers.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

MARY B said...

Really lovely card. Mary x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Helen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card - the image is so sweet and the papers are gorgeous - fab colours :o) Lisa x

Mahasiwi said...

Thanks for the great linky! Come list your giveaways, enter giveaways, OR add your linky to our mega linky list!

KarenB said...

Ohh I love that image, and what a perfect sentiment. Lovely card :)

Julie said...

Fabbie card! I adore the colours and papers you've used!! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week! Juliexx