Saturday 4 September 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Clean & Simple

The theme of this week's Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge is:

'Clean & Simple'

I love this style of card, but usually get carried away with lots of lovely papers and embellishments! lol  I've used an adorable Penny Black image, called 'Nose Kiss', colouring it with watercolour pencils, and coating the heart with Glossy Accents. I used my 'Swiss Dots' and 'Moroccan Screen' Cuttlebug folders to emboss the background (available here at the Secret Crafter), and added some polkadot ribbon around the centre.


For more 'clean & simple' inspiration, visit the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, to check out the fabulous creations by the rest of the design team, including our newest member Bridget.

I have candy on offer to celebrate my blog's second birthday...click here to see the goodies...

13 comments:

  1. Aww so sweet Helen. I hope you are well?
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaw so romantic and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute and simple card Helen - love it! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww such a sweet card :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aawwww adorable card Helen! Love these cute bears, fab embossing too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card
    Helen
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Helen,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Helen - love the cute image :-) Have a great weekend
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen, great card, very seet image and nicely coloured, Have a great day, Hugs Bridget x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely job here Helen, you do clean and simple so elegantly...
    love it
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what you have done with this image, so cute, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet Helen. Love the image :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card Helen, I love the red and white. Hugs Suzie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x