'Lets Go Dotty!'
I've made a 'New Home' card for some friends of mine who moved house this weekend, using 'In the shed' by Lili of the Valley. I coloured it with watercolour pencils, adding their new house number to the little sign, to match the spotty papers from the 'Max & Whiskers' pad by BasicGrey. I distressed the edges of the papers, and added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The flowers are by Prima, the ribbon & brads are from Poppicrafts, and the sentiment was done on my computer.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Lili of the Valley - Sketch
- Allsorts - New Beginnings
- Crafty Catz - 3 Embellishments, 2 Papers, 1 Image (I've interpreted this as meaning 3 types of embellishment...flower, brads & ribbon)
- Moving Along with the Times - In Stitches
- My Time to Craft - In the Garden
- Paperplay - In Stitches
I have candy on offer at the moment...you can read all about it on this post.