Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Unsurprisingly, there are a lot of 'Valentines' themed challenges around this weekend...

This is a mini pizza box I've made (using these instructions) to give Cassie (my parents golden retriever) as a little Valentines gift:


I've used an image from the 'Critter Party' set by Penny Black, the papers are by My Mind's Eye ('Adore'), and the sentiment stamp is Cuddly Buddly. Here's a better view of the lid:


And here's what I've put inside:



They don't look all that appetising to me...but I'm assured that Cassie will love them! lol
Here's a list of the challenges I'm entering this into:

Cute Card Thursday: 'Love'
Dutch Dare: 'Valentines'
Everybody Art: 'Valentines'
Penny Black: Valentines'
Pink Elephant: 'Valentine'
Simon Says Stamp: 'Love'
Stamp Something: 'Something Cute'
Stamp With Fun: 'Hearts'

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous box Helen,i love your image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen
    I love these little pizza boxes s easy to make,love the PB imahe and gorge mme paper's
    i'm sure cassie will love it :)
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sweet of you to give the dog such a sweet and beautiful present :) You did a great job!

    Karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab box! I hope Cassie enjoys her treats.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project and a cute image used.
    Thanks for joining EAC.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute Helen! Im sure Cassie will love the treats. Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a brilliant idea i love this

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow over 240 entries and me starting a new job means I'm looking at everyone's cards, but only have time for a copy and pasted message. So sorry but what I've put is true for all our entries. Each and everyone is stunning in different ways. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at the Pink Elephant. Hope we'll see you next week too.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this. Beautiful colours and great design.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  10. j'aime beaucoup c'est très chouette

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this is so cute!!!! Love the box and what a great little "treat" you've placed inside!!! Thanks for sharing your cute with us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is reallya dorable Helen - what a perfect cutie for some doggy treats lol! Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x