Monday, 8 February 2010

Fairy Dust

I had a little crafting session yesterday...had a play with some of my neglected stash...and made this card for a few challenges. I followed the Create4Fun sketch, and have used 'Fairy Tink' (by The Greeting Farm) for the 'Fairy' themed challenges at the My Time to Craft and Quixotic challenges. The papers are all from the 'Lemonade' pad by BasicGrey, and I used my Cuttlebug 'Birds & Swirls' and border folders (from the 'Just my type' set)...neither of which I've used in such a long time!


16 comments:

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so pretty, the image is perfect with the pretty papers

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and details, fabby colours too.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Helen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mary J said...

Mega cute! I love the feminine look!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Such a pretty card! I love her sparkly wings!

mu42800 said...

c'est uen carte magnifique
bizz Mu

scrapnnMO said...

Beautifully done. Love it.
♥Dawn♥

Daniele said...

just loving this love the colours tanks for joining us at MTTC hugs from Daniele

Fabiola said...

vraiment très mignonne bravo

Pat said...

Oh she is so cute, love the colours too. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Samantha said...

ooooooOOOOooo this is cute! love you colouring of the image too!
yummi papers! :0)

made by fifi said...

gorgeous card - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge x

Lesley said...

Cute card, lovely soft colours! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Chrissie said...

A real sweetie!
Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at MTTC this week!
Chrissie

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Anne-Marije said...

What a lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
xxx Anne-Marije