Saturday 28 March 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge #23

The candy I won from Jacqui arrived in the post yesterday...and wow, what a lot of lovely goodies! I just couldn't resist inking up this beautiful 'Musing Melinda' stamp straight away, and having a go at this week's Whiff of Joy Challenge. The gorgeous BasicGrey 'Porcelain' papers, were in the candy too, the sentiment stamp is also by Whiff of Joy, and the flowers are by Prima.



The colours do match better in real life...but I had to rush to get a photo, so that I could get this in the last post yesterday.

It's not too late to enter my candy...you have until midnight tomorrow to enter...

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, that stamp is just gorgeous

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so love what you done with my sketch dear. Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ . Big Congrats on your win dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have been busy today Helen - 2 more gorgeous cards. Fab use of that lovely candy win - well done!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this one Helen my fav colours too. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card and you've coloured it perfectly
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x