My main image is a Sugar Nellie stamp ('MacBeth'), and the papers are all by BasicGrey (from the 'Sultry' pad) - the plain ones have been embossed with the 'Perfect Paisley' and 'Textile' Cuttlebug folders, then I've rubbed over the embossing with a fluid chalk ink pad to highlight the detail, and give a slightly distressed look. The flowers are from Poppicrafts, and I've used a piece of lace from Hobbycraft in place of the long scalloped edge at the bottom.
Monday, 23 March 2009
Dutch Dare Challenge #40
There' s a fab sketch for this week's Dutch Dare Challenge...which I thought I had followed...until I started writing this post and took another look at it! lol I'd left the sentiment off deliberately (as I'm not sure what this will be used for), but I can now see I've also missed off the circular element behind the flowers! doh! It's too late to add it, as I can't think of a way of adding it without taking the whole card apart, so I'm not sure if it still count for the challenge...nevermind! (Note to self...pay closer attention to the sketches in future!)