Monday, 30 March 2009

Drum roll please....

After spending ages deleting multiple entries, and deleted comments I was left with 464...yes 464 entries for my blog candy! Wow...I can't believe how many visitors I've had in the last 10 days! lol Anyway, that's enough waffle from me...I know you're all itching to know who's won!

I let Random.org do it's thing...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

278

Timestamp: 2009-03-30 13:09:31 UTC

...and after checking 3 times...I can reveal that the lucky winner is:

Chrissie from Chrissie's Card Creations

Congratulations Chrissie!

Could you please email me (helenbrammer@hotmail.com) your address, so that I can get your goodies in the post!

Thankyou to everyone who took the time to comment and link to my candy...I'm sorry that there could only be one winner.

18 comments:

lilacanglia said...

Congratulations!!!

Samantha - Shop Blog said...

yes Congrats!! and thanks again Helen for offering us all the chance to win a lovely blog candy! and keep up the brill work! :0)

Carole RB said...

Congratulations for the winner!

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

congratulations enjoy your goodies!!

cloudofdreams said...

CONGRATS Chrissie!! What a nice surprise you won!! :-)

Maria said...

Congratulations!
Thanks for the chance.
Maria

Tonya said...

Congrats!!

Vivi Morais said...

Congratulations Chrissie!!!!! Enjoy a lot the prize!!! And Helen, thanks for the chance to win the fab candy!!!
xx

Heather Bradley said...

Congratulations Chrissy :0)
Thanks for offering such wonderful candy, Helen :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Cazzy said...

Congrats Chrissie!

kay said...

congratulations to the winner and thanks for the chance of blog candy
kayx

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Congratulations Crissy!

Estela said...

Congrats! You're a lucky gal!

Scr@p and More said...

congratualtions..

Zarah said...

Congratulations! :D

Ciacchina said...

Congratulazioni!!!!
ciao
Cristina

Chrissy's Creations said...

Congrats!!!

retiredheather said...

Thanks for offering the wonderful candy and congrats to the winner.
Hugs
Heather