Yesterday, my humble little blog passed the 5,000 hits mark...now I realise that compared to many, that's small fry, but I still can't believe that so many people visit me regularly. As a thank you, and to celebrate this milestone, I've put together some candy, containing some of my favourite things...
One lucky blogger will win:
- 1 set of Woodware clear stamps - 'Circular Greetings'
- 1 K&Co Amy Butler Designer Paper 6x6 pad
- 1 pack of Woodware Dragonfly brads (in pastel colours)
- 1 Ice Stickles glitter glue (Crystal Ice)
- 2 lengths of Lace Raffia (1 each of white and pink)
- 2 lengths of lace
- 4 lengths of grosgrain ribbon (in pastel colours)
- 40 paper flowers (5 colours, 4 styles - 2 of each)
To be in with a chance of winning these goodies, all you need to do is:
- Leave me a comment on this post before mid-night (BST) on Sunday 29th March
- Spread the word on your blog with a link to my candy
- If you don't have a blog, you can still enter...but if your comment is 'Anonymous' make sure you leave your name in it, so that I can find you if you win!
- Cross your fingers!
I will post worldwide, so this candy is open to everyone. The winner will be picked at random on Monday March 30th.