Sunday, 27 September 2026

A Wish & a Kiss

I have (yet) another Christmas card to share today, this time featuring an older Penny Black stamp called 'A Wish & a Kiss'. I stamped him onto a snippet of watercolour paper, added a line for the snowy ground using a black gel pen, then coloured him using watercolour pencils before carefully cutting around the top of the image. For the background, I stamped my 'Festive Background' stamp by Woodware onto a snippet of pink paper from the 'Pastel Watercolours' pad from The Works, using Versamark ink, then heat embossed it using white embossing powder. I layered the duck over the top, then matted it onto a piece of bright pink card before adding it to a white card blank.


Challenges for this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x