Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Owlsome Christmas!

Today's card features a cute owl stamp from Purple Onion called 'Owlsome Christmas!'. I stamped it onto watercolour paper, along with a sentiment using a stamp from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I paired it with papers from an unnamed pad from The Works...distressing the edges a little and adding faux stitching using a black gel pen. I matted the image and the bottom layer onto some teal coloured card, then added it to a white card blank.


Challenges for this card:

2 comments:

  1. Cute little critters with their scarves that match the papers in the background! Thanks for sharing this adorable Christmas card with us at Just Us. Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Little Christmas Challenge.
    Greetings Annie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x