Monday 19 June 2023

Sanford the Birthday Boy Stuffie

Today's card features a Stamping Bella stamp called 'Sanford the Birthday Boy Stuffie'. I stamped him on to a snippet of watercolour paper, then coloured him using watercolour pencils. I paired him with papers from the 'Let it Snow' pad from Poundland...distressing the edges, then adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. I matted the image on to a snippet of kraft card, then layered everything up on a white card blank.


Challenges for this card:

7 comments:

  1. Great card Helen - I always love the images you use and the stitching is a super touch! Great use of snippets and fabulous colouring too!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the colors you have used to color and for the background papers! A beautiful card. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable!! Thank you for bringing him along to Allsorts this week. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that faux stitching is great! I also adore your cute image and arrangement of snippet papers. Fab card.

    Thanks for submitting your homework to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Come and join me, Di & Dudley for cocktails up in the Treehouse. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Helen, love the image and the colors are fabulous!
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to look twice - I thought the stitching was real! great job! love the image it's so cute! Beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Polkadoodles challenge Good luck and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x