Monday 12 June 2023

Fish are Jumpin'

It was my Dad's birthday at the weekend, and today I'm sharing the card that I made for him. The image is 'Fish are Jumpin'' by Penny Black...I stamped it on to some watercolour paper, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I paired it with papers from the 'Party Day' and 'Awesome Boy' pads by Crate Paper...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment was made using a couple of stamps from the 'Birthday Buddies' set by Paper Smooches.


Challenges for this card:

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve this Helen.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image with the punny sentiment as well as the way you've stitched around the panels.
    Thanks for sharing at HLS Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really great birthday card. Thank you for sharing it with us in the HLS Birthday gallery.
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x