Wednesday 8 September 2021

...for a Spin!

Today's card features another of the bargain stamps (5 for £1!) I found in a charity shop recently...this one is by Penny Black and is called '...for a Spin!'. I stamped it onto watercolour paper along with a sentiment from the 'Big Messages' set by Paula Pascual, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I paired it with papers from the 'Happy Day' pad by My Mind's Eye...distressing the edges a little then adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this card:

5 comments:

  1. Goodness that was a bargain buy Helen, PB's are so expensive now, And what a fun card you made with this one, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find that was, Helen!! I love checking out charity shops but have not found any Penny Black's yet and honestly doubt I ever will! This is such a cute cute card!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
    We love to see everyone’s work.
    Good luck, do come back again!
    Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, Helen! Love your color choice. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and cheerful card! Great stitching, distressed edges and mix of patterns. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x