Wednesday 22 July 2020

Dandelions!

I was the lucky winner of a Blade Rubber Stamps gift voucher a little while ago, and spent it on some lovely new stamps. I had some time to have a play with my goodies at the weekend, and today I'm sharing one of the cards I made...this one features a stamp by Deep Red called 'Dandelion'. I stamped it, along with a sentiment from the 'Go To Words' set by Visible Image, on to a snippet of kraft card using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed them using white embossing powder. I made a matching background, by repeat stamping the dandelion on to a larger snippet of kraft card...heat embossing those in white too. I distressed the edges of both panels, then layered them on to a kraft card blank using 3D foam pads.


Challenges for this card:

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful floral card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely stamp and looks good in white against the kraft crd. Thank you for joining our' Flowers all over' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very striking use of colour Helen, many thanks for joining in with our 'Flowers all Over' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Helen - very striking. And great embossing there as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card. Thanks for joining us at allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love this Helen.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Beautiful stamp :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stamping, the white ink works so beautifully
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
    Buffy (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x