I have another Christmas card to share today...featuring an old favourite stamp of mine...'Snowy' by Penny Black. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, and then again on to a snippet of spotty paper (from the 'Animal Antics' pad by First Edition). I added a little bit of colour and shading on both using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut him out. I simply popped him on my card blank using 3D foam pads above a Lili of the Valley sentiment.
Challenges for this card:
- C.R.A.F.T. - Anything Goes or Christmas (Animals)
- Creatalicious - Anything Goes
- Cutie Pie - Gorgeous Greens
- Fab 'N' Funky - Christmas
- Happy Little Stampers (Christmas) - Anything Goes