Today I'm sharing my Mother's Day card. I used one of my current favourite stamps...'Sketched Flowers' by Simon Says Stamp', which I stamped on to watercolour paper using 'No line ink' from Ink on 3. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, then added a heat embossed sentiment using WOW 'Metallic Rich Gold' embossing powder and stamps from the 'Everyday Messages' set by Happy Little Stampers. I distressed the edges a little, then added the panel to a kraft card blank.
Challenges for this card:
- Crafty Friends - Ladies/Girls
- Creative Inspirations - Pretty Pastels
- Daring Cardmakers - Floral Focus
- My Time to Craft - Off the Edge
- Sweet Stampin' - Mothering Sunday