I have a Christmas card to share today...made using Distress Inks and a couple of Penny Black tree stamps. I started by making a watercolour background using 'Mowed Lawn' and 'Forest Moss' Distress Inks on some watercolour paper. I then stamped the trees over the top using more of the same inks...the big one is 'Before the Snow', and the smaller one is from the 'Wonder Collection' set. I added a sentiment (from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous), then distressed the edges slightly before adding the panel to a kraft card blank.
Challenges for this card:
- Christmas Card Throwdown - Green, Kraft & White
- Crafty Cardmakers - Green
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesday) - Green
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes