I have a masculine birthday card to share today...featuring an old Lili of the Valley stamp called 'In the Shed', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. I paired it with papers from the 'Prince Charming' pad by Recollections/Michaels (found at TK Maxx). I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Cupcakes' set by Hero Arts.
Challenges for this card:
- C.R.A.F.T. - Father's Day/Male
- Crafty Cardmakers - Birthdays
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Stamping Sensations - In an English Country Garden (I'm sure you'd find a shed in most English gardens!)