I used the one speeding along on his bike to make a birthday card. I created a background using various Hero Arts stamps ('Classic Bike' stamp, and the 'Bicycles' set), stamping them on to watercolour paper using Distress Inks (Fired Brick, Broken China, Spiced Marmalade & Lucky Clover). I used watercolour pencils to colour the image to match the background, distressed the edges and added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment is from the 'Fabulous Birthday' set by Hero Arts.
On my congratulations card, I used the same cycling pup alongside a couple of the other images, and sentiments from the 'Cheering Critters' set. Again, I coloured the images using watercolour pencils, but kept the card more CAS...just adding a faux stitching as before.
Challenges for these cards:
- Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
- Corrosive - Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. - Birthday (First card only)
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
- Penny Black & More - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Twofer - Things with Wheels