Monday 20 May 2019

Chicken Gift Tags

I have a couple of simple little gift tags to share today...featuring Penny Black chicken stamps. The first one is for a birthday gift...and uses the stamp 'Present Pile'...which I coloured using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut him out. I added a sentiment (from the 'Birthday Critters' set by Paper Smooches' and a few strips of washi tape to a plain kraft tag, then added my chicken on top using 3D foam pads.


My second tag is for a Father's Day gift...and features a chicken from the '12 Days of Christmas' set...he's the 'French Hen'. Again, I coloured him using watercolour penils, and cut him out. This time I stamped a 'Chicken Wire' background stamp (by Darkroom Door) on to my tag using Versamark Ink, and heat embossing it using silver embossing powder. I added some sentiments (from the 'Sentiments' set by Hero Arts, and 'Laugh Out Loud Again' set by Clearly Besotted) and the chicken over the top on 3D foam pads.


Challenges for these tags:

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou for sharing your lovely tag with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun tags, Helen! I love the images, they definitely make me smile. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your non-card project with us at AYLI - it's fabulous to see PB images - great tags, the embossed chicken wire is inspired! Hope you will join us again soon. Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both! the chicken wire is a fabulous idea. Thanks for sharing at My Time to Craft.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x