Our sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps:
Prize - 5 Digi Stamps of the Winner's Choice!
I picked one of the cute pup images form the new 'Good Times!' set by Penny Black, coloured him using watercolour pencils, then cut him out using one of my circle Nesties. I cut more circles from spotty papers from the 'Blue Floral' pad by My Mind's Eye, and stamped a sentiment (from the Hero Arts 'Cupcakes' set) on one of them. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. I decided to make DL sized card, and placed the cicrles horizontally, adding the image over the top using 3D foam pads.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Circles
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + a Sentiment
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
For more inspiration form my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.