As usual, we are sponsored by the awesome 1-2-3 Stitch:
Prize - a $20 voucher!
I went with the 'Easter' theme and used 'Bun Bun' to decorate an Easter treat bag. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, then cut it out using one of my circle Nesties. I picked some 'Spring-y' coloured papers from the 'Now and Then' pad by My Mind's Eye...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Sentiments' set by Hero Arts.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Just Add a Sentiment
- Animal Friends - Easter
- Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
- Crafty Friends - Springtime
- Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy - Easter
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes