As usual, we are sponsored by the awesome 1-2-3 Stitch:
Prize - a $20 voucher!
I made another Easter treat bag...this time using 'Spring Chick', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. I picked papers from the 'Hippity Hoppity' pad by We R Memory Keepers...distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from a set by Pollycraft for C. C. Designs.
I'm also entering this bag into the following challenges:
- As You Like It - Favourite Easter Character (Definitely the Easter bunny...well, he is the one with all the chocolate!)
- Creative Knockouts - Spring is on the Way!
- Cutie Pie - Spring Cuties
- Moving Along with the Times - Easter
- My Time to Craft - Easter/Spring
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Easter/Spring
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Easter Inspired
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.