(In fact, all of our challenges will now be 'Anything Goes', but from next month we will have an additional optional theme for those of you that like a prompt)
As usual, we are sponsored by the awesome 1-2-3 Stitch:
Prize - a $20 voucher!
I've used a new (to me) stamp that I found in a charity shop recently...called 'Uplifting Occasion!'. I coloured it using watercolour pencils to match the colours in the papers...they're from the 'Vintage Charm' pad by My Mind's Eye. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitches using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The flowers are by Prima, and the brads are BasicGrey.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Craftaholics R Us - Anything Goes
- Creative Knockouts - In Stitches
- Cute Card Thursday - Something Fun
- Fab 'N' Funky - Girly
- Fussy & Fancy - Distress It
- Penny Black & More - Something New (The stamp is new...to me)
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.