Thursday 18 January 2018

Bethlehem Nights

I have a clean and simple Christmas card to share today. I was the lucky winner of a challenge over at WOW recently, and picked up some lovely new embossing glitters with my prize. I used one of them to heat emboss my 'Bethlehem Nights' stamp by Stampendous. The powder is called 'Silent Night' and is a really pretty blend of gunmetal grey/black/silver glitter. I trimmed around the image, then simply distressed the edges before mounting it on to my card blank.


Here's a better look at the sparkle:


Challenges for this card:


7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Simple but very classic. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 368 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the sparkle :)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on winning your embossing glitter powders, looking wonderful on your card. Thanks for playing along with us at MTTC. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a monochromatic beauty! Love all the shimmer and the simplicity of this!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x