We are sponsored for this challenge by Pickled Potpourri:
Please see Pile It On! Challenge post for details of the prize.
I used a Memory Box die for my large sentiment...it's called 'Grand Merry Christmas'...and I cut it from plain white card. I made a background using Distress Inks (Salty Ocean, Stormy Sky, Peacock Feathers & Cracked Pistachio) on watercolour paper, then stamped some snowflakes (from the 'Detailed Snowflakes' set by Stampendous) in Versamark Ink, and heat embossed them using 'Sparkling Snow' embossing powder by WOW. I scuffed up the edges a little using my distressing tool, then matted it all on to some teal card.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Large Sentiments
- Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
- As You Like It - Christmas or Non-Christmas (Christmas - It's my favourite occasion to make cards for, and I make them all year round!)
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafty Friends - Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything Goes
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers (CAS) - Christmas
- Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
- WOW - Christmas
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.