Wednesday 22 November 2017

Angel Cat

I have another Christmas card to share today...this one features 'Angel Cat' by Penny Black, and papers from the 'Silent Night' pad by First Edition. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, then added some sparkle to his wings using some Stickles glitter glue. I added a sentiment from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous, then distressed all of the edges and added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this card:


4 comments:

  1. A lovely cute car Helen, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! Thank you for playing along with us in our glitter challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x