As usual, we are sponsored by the awesome 1-2-3 Stitch:
Prize - a $20 voucher!
I picked one of the cute hedgies from the 'Wonderful' set...and paired him with some papers from the 'Tea House' pad by Dovecraft. I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is also by Penny Black.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Come & Get It - Thank You
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Fussy & Fancy - Thanks
- Penny Black & More - Flower Power
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - It's a Stitch Up
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.