U is for Unlimited'
(Anything Christmas goes)
'V is for Vibrant'
(Use bright colours)
Our sponsor for this challenge is Freckled Fawn:
Prize - $15 Gift Card!
There is also a little prize from our host Carol:
The snowflakes are so sparkly in real life...it's difficult to get them to show in a photo, but here's a better look at one:
I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:
- A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything Goes
- Jingle Belles - Embossing
- Stamps + Fun = Creativity - Non-Cute
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
On my 'Vibrant' card...I used a background made using Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers & Cracked Pistachio inks. This time I heat embossed the snowflakes using 'Sparkling Snow' powder from WOW. I trimmed the panel down, and used it as a background for a cute little Penny Black mouse image called 'XMouse Ornament', which I coloured using watercolour pencils...adding some sparkle to his snowflake with some 'Diamond' Stickles. The sentiment stamp is from a set by Lili of the Valley.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Creatalicious - Anything Goes (Make Your Own Background)
- One Crazy Stamper - Christmas/Winter
- Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.