'Spiders & Cobwebs'
Our sponsor for this challenge is Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps
Prize - a digi image of the winner's choice
I went with the 'Spiders & Cobwebs' theme to make another Hallowe'en treat bag. I used stamps from the 'Spooky' and 'Be Very Scared' sets by Penny Black...masking off the bats above the cat's head before inking, so that he could be looking at the spider instead. I coloured the images using watercolour pencils, and added a sentiment made using stamps from the 'Graffiti' alphabet set by Paper Smooches...adding a handwritten exclamation mark. The papers are from the 'Haunted', 'Spooky' and 'Haunted House' collections by Carta Bella...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The cobweb was cut using a Memory Box die.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Fantasy and/or Spiders & Cobwebs
- A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
- Creates & Makes - Anything Goes
- Gem of a Challenge - Spots/Stripes and/or Halloween
- Happy Little Stampers (Dies) - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Not a Card
- Sweet Stampers - Autumn or Halloween
- That's Crafty - Get Your Spook On!