Tuesday 9 May 2017

Moo'd Swing

Today's card was inspired by the 'Yellow & Grey' colour challenge over at Less is More. It's not a colour combination I use much, but I found the perfect piece of paper in my 'Breeze' pad (by My Mind's Eye). I stamped the cow (called 'Moo'd Swing' by Whipper Snapper stamps) directly on to my card blank (I love the expression on her face!), and coloured her using watercolour pencils. I cut a curve at the bottom of the piece of paper using one of my 'Stitched Hillside Border' dies, then added it over the top. The sentiment stamp is from a set that came free with a craft magazine.


Challenges for this card:


9 comments:

  1. I love your card Helen ! It is so cute ! You're totally right, the expression on her face is so funny ! I love your design with this die cut curve and this pattern paper was just the perfect one to complete this card ! Fabulous ! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable, Helen. That cow is just too precious. Love the design with the curve. Thank you for joining us this week at LIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant! Loving the expression on the cow's face :D The polka dot paper is a fab touch - great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh my goodness I love this stamp and how you have coloured the card. Its brilliant, best in the gallery. Such humour

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cow just cracks me up!!! Love the curve on the patterned paper! Thank you for sharing your awesome card in our challenge at One Crazy Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every week you seem to come up with the perfect image for our challenges Helen, and this week is no different. What a fun image that cow is! Love how it's legs are crossed and the expression...oh my! Priceless. Thank you so much for giving us a giggle at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so fun...love it! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun image - just love this cow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun card. love your paper. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck in the challenge, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x