Thursday 18 May 2017

Guest Designer - C.R.A.F.T. Challenge

Today, I'm sharing a guest designer card for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge...where the theme this week is:

'Christmas'

The sponsor for this challenge is Pink Gem Designs:
Prize - 2 Single Digi Images or 2 Card Topper Kits of the winner's choice!

If you're a regular visitor to my blog, you'll know that I love making Christmas cards, so I really enjoyed this challenge! I had a dig around in the bottom of my image box, and found this cute Pink Gem Christmas image, that I think is called 'Winter Milly'. I think that she may have been discontinued though as I can't find her in the Pink Gem catalogue. I coloured her using watercolour pencils, then added some sparkle to the snow using Stickles. The papers are from the 'Christmas Cheer' pad by Lily Bee Designs...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from the lovely Design Team, please pop over to the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely Christmas image and the backing papers all go so well - love the faux stitching effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi helen great to have you guesting with us love your work and this is a fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the 2nd Christmas card I've commented on today, and I must say it's very refreshing! Love these colors and your cute design - thanks for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Helen! I love the image and the frosty log is so realistic that I'm sure her bottom is cold! Great mix of patterned papers and the faux stitching frames everything beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Had to do a double-take on the stitching as it looks so realistic! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x