Tuesday 23 May 2017

Guest Designer - Addicted to Stamps

Today I'm sharing a Guest Designer card for the Addicted to Stamps blog. I was the lucky winner of the a Scrapbook Stamps Society Challenge last month, and have used one of the stamps I received as my prize on my card...it's called 'Tootsie Paints a Flower'. I coloured her using watercolour pencils, to match the papers from the 'Stella & Rose - Mabel' pad by My Mind's Eye. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment is from a set by Lili of the Valley, the flowers are by Prima, and are held in place using some BasicGrey brads.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Cute and sweet! Fab colouring, lovely design and the papers are gorgeous too! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining with us at The Crazy Challenge.
    Yaiza DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x