'Your Favourite Colours'
Our sponsor for this month is Bugaboo Stamps:
Prize - 7 Digi Stamps of the Winner's Choice!
I've used a Bugaboo Stamps image on my card called 'Monster Birthday - Cake' which I coloured using watercolour pencils in shades of turquoise & blue...my favourite colours. You can't really see in the photo, but I added some sparkle to the balloon and the icing on his cake using a Wink of Stella pen. The paper is from the 'Indie Chic - Nutmeg' pad by My Mind's Eye...I distressed the edges then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Anytime Messages' set by Hero Arts.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Your Favourite Colours (Turquoise/Blue)
- Allsorts - For the Boys
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Pixie's Snippet's Playground - Use Snippets
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.