'Use Green and Two Other Colours'
Our sponsor this month is the fabulous Bugaboo Stamps:
Prize - 7 Digi Stamps!
I picked turquoise and brown as my two other colours, and made an Easter treat bag. I created a little scene using papers from the 'Here + There' pad by Studio Calico (the sky) and the 'Farmhouse' pad by Crate Paper (the grass). I used one of my Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside' border dies to cut the curve, and a Die-namics 'Grassy Edge' die. I added a fence cut from brown card using my Die-namics 'Picket Fence' die and a sentiment (from the 'Egg-cellent Easter Sentiments' set by Amy R/C C Designs stamped in a speech bubble cut from a snippet of kraft card using a Sizzix Thinlit/Craft Asylum die. The cute bunny is 'Bun Bun' by Penny Black...coloured using watercolour pencils, then fussy cut and mounted on 3D foam pads.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Green & Two Other Colours (Green, Blue & Brown)
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Easter
- Artistic Stamper - Springtime
- Aud Sentiments - Easter or Spring Sentiment
- Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Creative Corner - Bunnies Everywhere
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes (with a Sentiment on the Front)
- Gem of a Challenge - Spring
- One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
- Penny Black & More - Feature a Creature
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
- Ribbon Girls - Spring, Easter or Anything Goes
- Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
I have candy on offer at the moment...you can find it here.