We are sponsored for this challenge by:
Prize - a $20 voucher
I decorated an Easter treat bag, and used 'Spring Chick' coloured using watercolour pencils together with some papers from the 'Party Girl' pad by American Crafts. I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The flowers are really old...they're from Poppicrafts and are held in place using a BasicGrey brad. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Egg-cellent Easter Sentiments' set by Amy-R/C C Designs.
I'm also entering this gift bag into the following challenges:
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Easter
- ABC Challenge - C is for Cute
- Animal Friends - Easter
- Aud Sentiments - Easter or Spring
- Crafty Catz - Use Three Different Papers
- Crafty Sentiments - Spring
- Creative Corner - Bunnies Everywhere
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Feathers or Fur
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Think Spring
- Time Out - Easter or Spring
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, and our wonderful guest designer Stephanie, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
Oh...and I have some candy on offer at the moment...you can find it here.