'F is for Frills or No Frills'
We are sponsored for this challenge by Sweet Stamps:
Prize - $10 Gift Certificate!
Despite being a 'no frills' kind of crafter, I decided that I'd try to incorporate some 'frills' on my project, and folded some strips of patterned paper (from the 'Bundled Up' pad by Crate Paper) concertina style to make my frills. Then (after much faffing!) I settled on turning them into a rosette...which was far too big to put on a card...which I mounted on to a plain kraft gift bag...then added a die cut snowflake (cut using my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die and a large adhesive pearl.
I'm also entering this bag into the following challenges:
- Alphabet Challenge - A is for Anything Pink
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.