Thursday 18 December 2014

Simple Notecards & Box

I have another post from my drafts folder for you today...this is a set of simple notecards that I made a as birthday gift a couple of months ago. I used papers from the 'Recollections' pad by Michaels (the green & brown ones) and the 'Indie Chic' pad by My Mind's Eye (the pink & orange ones)...inking around the edges using 'Brushed Corduroy' Distress Ink, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiments are from the 'Big Messages' set by Paula Pascual.





I made a matching little box & tag to present them in:


Challenges for these notecards:


9 comments:

  1. Helen these are such fun little note cards. Just love the set idea in a box.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your note cards and box is beautiful Helen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CIO challenge blog says MERRY CHRISTMAS and thank you for your wonderful project...stop by and play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great birthday gift!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Allways Something Creative)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! You have called these "simple," but the idea here is nothing short of brilliant! I really love how these turned out and I know that whoever you give these to is the luckiest gift recipient ever! I really like how each one is unique, yet they go perfectly as a set. This is also a fantastic way to use paper scraps. Seriously genius and I appreciate the inspiration! Thank you for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely notecards!! Just love it!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra
    DT TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project. thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi such a cute project! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles, hope to see you again soon!

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x