'Y is for Your Family'
Create a personalised card/tag
We are sponsored for this challenge by Fred She Said:
Prize - $10 Gift Certificate!
I made a set of personalised gift tags for family and friends. I used the reindeer stamps and co-ordinating dies from the 'Holiday Cheer' Framelits set by Sizzix/Hero Arts. I stamped the reindeer on to kraft card. in black and red...cutting out the jumpers from the red version and layering them over the top of the black ones. I made the background for each tag from plain-ish papers from the 'Winter Wishes' collection by Echo Park, and the 'Eskimo Kisses' collection by BasicGrey. I embossed the blue paper using a couple of Cuttlebug snowflake folders, and the trees (cut using another of the dies from the Framelits set) using my trusty 'Swiss Dots' folder...then I sanded over the top to reveal the white core. The 'snowy' ground is simply a piece of torn white card. I added the names using a set of alphabet stamps by Clear stamps, then added some twine (from Lakeland) to tie each tag on to each gift.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Corrosive - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Christmas
- Crazy Challenge - Christmas
- Cutie Pie - Lots of Cuteness, not on a Card
- Gem of a Challenge - Anything Christmas
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Winter or Christmas
- One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
- Stamp & Create - Anything Christmas
- Whimsy Inspires - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.