'Feathers and/or Flowers'
Our sponsor for this challenge is Aurora Wings:
Prize: a $10 gift certificate to spend in their etsy store!
I went for feathers and flowers, and used a Penny Black stamp called 'Cluck, Cluck, Cluck!'...colouring the image using watercolour pencils. The papers I've used are from the 'Ooh La La (for Her)' pad by My Mind's Eye...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Big Messages' set by Paula Pascual, and the flowers (held in place using a BasicGrey brad) are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Feathers and/or Flowers
- Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Spots and/or Stripes
- Creative Corner - Cute Animals
- Cute Card Thursday - Too Cute
- Inky Chicks - Stitching
- Love to Create - Flowers & Stitching
- Penny's Paper Crafting - Stitching
- Seize the Birthday - Anything Birthday
- Stamping Sensations - Things with Wings
- Sweet Stampin' - Spots & Stripes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.