'Sparkle & Bling'
As usual, we have lots of fabulous prizes on offer from our lovely sponsors:
I've used an older Lili of the Valley stamp called 'Snowman'...which I coloured using watercolour pencils...adding some sparkle to the 'snow' using some Stickles. I matted him on to a piece of sparkly glitter card and added some bling with some adhesive gems. The sentiment is also a Lili of the Valley stamp.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- As You Like It - Favourite Season (Winter - hot weather doesn't agree with me...so I like the crispness of a sunny winter day)
- Clear It Out - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Stamp It
- Sparkles Christmas - Snowmen
- Stampavie & More - CAS
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge.