'R is for Red Poinsettias'
Our sponsor for this challenge is Meljen's Designs:
Prize - 4 images of the winner's choice!
I found a poinsettia border stamp in a set by Hobbycraft called 'Falalalala', which I stamped a couple of times either side of a Penny Black sentiment, then simply coloured the images using watercolour pencils, then added a red border cut using my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' border punch.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Allsorts - Early Christmas Makes
- Aud Sentiments - Anything, but Birthday
- Christmas Cards - Anything Goes
- Completely Christmas - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything Christmas
- Daring Cardmakers - Clean & Simple
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.