Our sponsor for this challenge is Add a Little Dazzle:
Prize a $25 Gift Certificate!
The DT were each sent some gorgeous metal sheets to play with by our generous sponsor...Add a Little Dazzle...I used mine to make a piece of wall art. I used my Memory Box 'Darla Butterfly' to cut shapes from the sheets of metal, then embossed them using an assortment of Cuttlebug and Craft Concepts folders. I mounted the butterflies on to a piece of white card using 3D foam pads, then placed it in a shadow box (from The Range).
Apologies for the reflections on the glass...this was really tricky to photograph!
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Use Metal
- 4 Crafty Chicks - No Stamping
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- Crafting for All Seasons - Things with Wings
- Craftitude - Use a Die
- Crafty Catz - Embossing
- Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy - Embossing & Bling
- Dream Valley - Things with Wings
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Whimsy Inspires - Two or More Die Cuts
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.