The theme of the challenge for May is:
'In the Garden'
We have lots of fabulous sponsors this month:
I've used a Lili of the Valley stamp called 'In the Shed'...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The glittery papers are from the 'Charming' pad by Michaels...I doodled some borders using a white gel pen. The sentiment stamp is also by Lili of the Valley, the flowers are by Prima, and are held in place using a BasicGrey brad.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Crazy Challenge - Stripes
- Created with Love - In the Garden
- Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes & an Embellishment
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - At Least Two Layers
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge.