Sunday, 11 May 2014

Pile It On! Challenge - Fuzzy

This week's Pile It On! Challenge theme is:

'Fuzzy'
(Think fuzzy animals or fuzzy textures)

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

Stitchy Bear's Digital Outlet
Prize - $10 Gift Voucher

I went with 'fuzzy' texture...and cut a few snowflakes from some fuzzy felt using my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die. I attached these to my card sing some BasicGrey brads in coordinating colours. I kept my card really simple...just adding a doodled border.


Here are the challenges I've piled on:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

This Helen is a great card love the textured Snowflakes x

Aunty Sue said...

great card and love the doodling round finishes off just right, and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty sentiments this week

Cornelia W said...

Love those felt snowflakes and the doodles frame! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia – DT

Sue Bridesmith said...

Gorgeous Design...thank you for sharing with us over at Completely Christmas, hope to see you again next week for another fab challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
X

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 11 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too. x

Sylvia said...

A simple but very effective card. Love the doodled border to finish it off. Thank you for sharing it in the Kraftyhands Challenge.
Sylvia x

Ruza Rebel said...

Great holiday card! Thank you for joining this months Challenge at Whimsy.
Ruza, Whimsy Digital Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner