Saturday 1 March 2014

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Lace & Pearls

It's the first Saturday of the month...so that means it's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge...and this month the theme is:

'Lace & Pearls' 

As usual, we have some fabulous prizes on offer from our lovely sponsors:


Prize - a $20 voucher

I've used a stamp from the 'Wonderful' set...and papers form the 'My Girl' pad by American Crafts. I used my lace to trim the edge of the image...and added some doodled borders using a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from another Penny Black set ('Party Critters'), and the pearls are from Hobbycraft.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenge:

For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Great card Helen, love the lace around the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen wow this is stunning as always x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous use of the lace Helen, love the cute card.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my current fave DP collection and I love the combo on your card, plus the doodling looks great :-)
    Gorgeous image and I love how you used the pretty lace to edge it - very clever!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! The image is so cute and it's colored beautifully! I love those little pearls! They make the card pop! :) Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x