I've used some little bunting and alphabet stamps that came free with craft magazine to make a Mother's Day card. The image stamp is from Lili of the Valley called 'Big Bouquet', which I coloured using watercolour pencils...and the papers were also a magazine freebie. I doodled some simple borders and added a few pieces of Card Candi.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Cutie Pie - A Cute One for Mum
- Gem of a Challenge - Mother's Day
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Colour It (I used watercolour pencils)
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Mother's Day
- Sweet Stampin' - Mother's Day
- That Craft Place - Flowers and/or Mother's Day
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.